RIVER VALLEY SPEEDWAY HOME
SPECIAL EVENTS | RACING RESULTS | PROTEST RULES | MEET OUR DRIVERS | SPORTSMAN | HOBBY/THUNDER | SUPER STREET RULES | SUPER PONY RULES | ROAD HOGG RULES | SUPER HOGG/STREET STOCK RULES | DRIVERS POINTS | Our Guest Book | CONTACT INFO
ROAD HOGG RULES
ADMENDMENT TO ROAD HOGG RULES JULY 18, 2001
Must pull 17 lbs vacuum at 1000 rpm checked with tech mans tach and vacuum gauge.
WHEELS AND TIRES
1. 60" Series (MAX) 8" Max
2. 7"width (max) wheels
3. No racing tires allowed
4. 1" Lug nuts required
BODY AND FRAME
1. Stock from front to rear
2. 2 or 4 door (station wagon OK)
3. No gutting except to clear for roll cage
4. Must have minimum of 1/2 roll cage with 3 bars in the driver door
5. Seat must be connected to roll cage. May use racing seat.
6. Stock type front and rear bumpers and must be bolted on. Wheel base 112" min.
7. May install 1 loop bar for radiator protection
8. Glass and all flammables must be removed
9. Dush must stay in tact
1. Engines must remain stock
2. Must pull 17 lbs vaccum at 800 rpms after race
1. 350 CFM, 2 barrel
2. No cutting choke tower
3. Number must be on carb.
4. Gas only. No electric fuel pump
5. Chevrolet - 2 barrel carb.
6. Ford - 4 barrel carb.
7. Buick - 4 barrel carb.
8. Chrysler - 4 barrel carb
9. Pontiac - 4 barrel
TRANSMISSION AND REAR-END
1. Auto transmission only
2. Must be stock with stock torque converter
3. Rear-end must be stock and match make and model of car
4. May lock rear end
1. Stock ONLY
2. Must have 4 wheel brakes
3. 5 point safety harness required
4. Helmet required
5. Eye protection required
6. Must have window net
7. Must have fire extinguisher
8. Must have at least 3 brs in windshield in front of driver
NO MIRRORS OR RADIOS ALLOWED
IF YOU STEP UP TO ANOTHER CLASS, YOU CAN NOT STEP BACK DOWN
TO ROAD HOGG.
1. Previous weeks winner will start in the rear of heat race, except championship races.
2. We will also have a claim rule in this class. $800.00 minus fuel cell, roll cage, safety harness and seat.
3. This is a class for beginners and we hope to have a lot of fun. There will be no cautions thrown unless unsafe conditions appear on track.
4. Rules will be enforced
5. If you are caught cheating, you will be asked to move up a class or move on.
6. There will be a 30 minute time limit on this class.
HOME SPECIAL EVENTS | RACING RESULTS | PROTEST RULES | MEET OUR DRIVERS | SPORTSMAN | HOBBY/THUNDER | SUPER STREET RULES | SUPER PONY RULES | ROAD HOGG RULES | SUPER HOGG/STREET STOCK RULES | DRIVERS POINTS | Our Guest Book | CONTACT INFO