RIVER VALLEY SPEEDWAY HOME
SPECIAL EVENTS | RACING RESULTS | PROTEST RULES | MEET OUR DRIVERS | SPORTSMAN | HOBBY/THUNDER | SUPER STREET RULES | SUPER PONY RULES | ROAD HOGG RULES | SUPER HOGG/STREET STOCK RULES | DRIVERS POINTS | Our Guest Book | CONTACT INFO
SUPER PONY RULES
TIRES AND WHEELS
1. 8" steel wheels
2. 10" Tires MAX - NO TOLERANCE
3. D.O.T. Racing tires permitted
Body and Frame
1. Stock appearing body
2. Factory Fenders, quarter panels and roof
3. May fabricate hoods, doors, trunk lid
4. Bumper to Bumper stock frame
5. Bracing allowed
6. Uni-body may be connected with tubing
7. Must have stock steel firewall and floor pan
8. Hole can be cut in firewall for headers
9. Trunk may be cut out
10. No Jig Frames
11. May run enclosed cockpit as long as you can exit right side
1. Stock type suspension
2. Front, rear, upper and lower control arms must be stock type- no adjustments
or modification allowed.
3 No coil over or .simulated coil overs.
4. Coil springs can not be around shock or strut unless originally equipped
5. No 5th coil lift arm
6. May run racing springs
7. Jack screws allowed
8. Wheel Base -90 to 102-No rear engines.
1. 2 bbl carb (gas only)
2. 500 C.F.M. Holley or Edelbrock
3. Electric Fuel pumps only on engines with no hole on block for manual pump
1. Cast Iron block, may bore up to .0150.to.010.
2. No stroke or destroked engines
3. Steel Rods. No after market heads may polish crank.
4. No aluminum head unless comes with make and model of car.
5. Porting, polishing and cutting of head is ok. Over size valves ok.Two valves per cyl.
Any intake ,ok.
6. Headers allowed
7. No turbos, blowers,nitros,or fuel injection systems. 8.Solid cam allowed(no rollers)
8. No dual cams allowed.
9.2500 cc limit
TRANSMISSION AND REAR END
1. Must have stock type transmission and rear-end (no racing type)
2. No quick change
3. Rear-end may be locked
4. No direct drives
5. Steel or aluminum fly wheel permitted
6. Racing clutch o.k.
7. Must run blow-proof bell housing or scatter shield
1. 2000 lbs. min.
2. Must weigh half pound per cc over Example: You have a 1800 cc you must weigh
2000 lbs. You have a 2500 cc you must weigh 2250 lbs.
3. C.C. must be on hood of carFront wheel drives allowed. No Trucks.