RIVER VALLEY SPEEDWAY | HOME
SPECIAL EVENTS | RACING RESULTS | PROTEST RULES | MEET OUR DRIVERS | SPORTSMAN | HOBBY/THUNDER | SUPER STREET RULES | SUPER PONY RULES | ROAD HOGG RULES | SUPER HOGG/STREET STOCK RULES | DRIVERS POINTS | Our Guest Book | CONTACT INFO AND PROTEST RULES
THE NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED FROM SUPER HOGG TO STREET STOCK
STREET STOCK RULES
ADMENDMET TO STREET STOCK RULES JULY 18, 2001
Rule 3: Any hydraulic cam gross lift at valve .485 checked with solid lifter zero lash and dial indicator on exhaust or intake. No vacuum checks.
1. Any 350 or 400 small block Chevrolet. .030 over bore. Any Pontiac, Ford, or Chrysler engine.
2. No engine set back.
3. Any Hydraulic Cam up to .485 MAX. NO CARS WILL BE CHECKED FOR VACUUM.
THERE IS NO PROTEST FOR VACUUM. YOU MAY PROTEST THE CAM. .485 CAM LIFT MAX.
4. Any stock cast iron heads, OEM*. No Porting or Polishing of heads. Stock rocker arms. Roller
tips OK. No roller rockers. Valves: Chevy - 194 intake - 160 exhaust. All others makes must
be stock. Any 2 or 4 Barrel Carb., single pumper only.
5. Pistons - 4 eye-brow forged OK.
6. No Strokers in any make.
7. Any Steel intake - 2 or 4 barrel.
8. Distributor - No dual point or racing ignition. OEM* OK.
9. Headers OK. No turn downs.
10. Standard Transmissions. Must have steel flywheel, pressure plate and clutch disk. Automatic
Transmissions must have stock torque converter.
11. No electric fuel pumps.
* OEM-Original Equipment from Manufacture.
WHEELS AND TIRES
1. 8 inch steel wheels. 1/2 inch tolerance. No aluminum wheels.
2. 8 to 10 inch max tires. Racing tires OK. DOT race tires OK. No tolerance. 60 series tires 10 1/2 inch.
1. 1960 or above American Made Car, 2 or 4 doors.
2. Wheelbase 108 - up inch, 1/2 inch tolerance. May run 104 1/2 inch, Ford Thunderbird and Cougar.
3. Body must be in stock position. No narrowing or shortening.
4. Body must be stock appearance. Fenders may be for clearance only.
No rough edges on body or bumpers.
5. Front wheel wells may be removed. No rear wells can be removed.
6. Hood can he hulled for easy lift. Hood pins recommended.
7. No lowering of body or windows permitted.
8. Must have Dash and Firewall in stock position between gas tank and driver.
Must have stock floorpan. No boxing in of driver.
9. All bumpers must be welded or bolted on. Bracing recommended.
Can put a safety bar behind grill in front of radiator. No cow catchers.
10. Fuel Cell required.
11. All Glass and flammable material must be removed. 3 safety bars required.
12. Must have 5 point quick release belts - Mandatory.
13. Must have full roll cage.
14. Roll Cage must be .090 wall thickness inside diameter. 1 1/2 inch outside diameter. Drivers
door must have 3 bars. All others must have 2 bars. All doors must be welded shut.
15. Springs must be mounted in stock position. Racing springs OK.
16. 1 Shock per wheel. No coil over shocks.
17. Must have Fire Extinguisher.
18. No mirrors or radios.
19. Car must weigh 3200 pounds with driver.
| HOME SPECIAL EVENTS | RACING RESULTS | PROTEST RULES | MEET OUR DRIVERS | SPORTSMAN | HOBBY/THUNDER | SUPER STREET RULES | SUPER PONY RULES | ROAD HOGG RULES | SUPER HOGG/STREET STOCK RULES | DRIVERS POINTS | Our Guest Book | CONTACT INFO